Why you should Exhibit at the Ludlow Spring Festival!
- Ludlow Spring Festival, held each year in the stunning setting of Ludlow Castle, offers a unique experience with over 200+ Real Ales in the 'Festival Pub', superb display from 150 Classic Vehicles, Live Music throughout the weekend, plus 60+ of the finest food and drink producers.
- With over 10,000 visitors coming to the town over the 2 days and around 8,000 of them entering the medieval castle - is there a better place to showcase your business?
- Ludlow: a Market Town offering 4 butchers, 3 bakers, 2 deli's and a Food Centre serving a population of only 10,000 people, there is nowhere more picturesque - a real destination for food lovers!
- Ludlow Castle is the location for the majority of the Festival's events, but more events and trails take place around the market town.
The Ludlow Marches Food & Drink Festival: A not-for-profit organisation, remains true to its original ethos:
- to promote local food and drink culture
- support independent food and drink producers
- contribute to the regional economy in an inclusive and sustainable manner