Inside Ludlow Castle with more than 180 local food and drink producers and suppliers: real food, ale, cider, perry, wine and more from the Marches, with samples and tastings.
Why you should Exhibit at the
Ludlow Spring Festival!
- Ludlow Spring Festival, held each year in the stunning setting of Ludlow Castle, offers a unique experience with over 200+ Real Ales in the 'Festival Pub', superb display from 150 Classic Vehicles, Live Music throughout the weekend, plus 60+ of the finest food and drink producers.
- With over 10,000 visitors coming to the town over the 2 days and around 8,000 of them entering the medieval castle - is there a better place to showcase your business?
- Ludlow: a Market Town offering 4 butchers, 3 bakers, 2 deli's and a Food Centre serving a population of only 10,000 people, there is nowhere more picturesque - a real destination for food lovers!
- Ludlow Castle is the location for the majority of the Festival's events, but more events and trails take place around the market town.
The Ludlow Marches Food & Drink Festival: A not-for-profit organisation, remains true to its original ethos:
- to promote local food and drink culture
- support independent food and drink producers
- contribute to the regional economy in an inclusive and sustainable manner
SEE BELOW FOR our
exhibitor & VENDOR packageS
- Your General Questions Answered?
- What You Need To Know
- Our Terms & Conditions...Explained
- What's included in our exhibitor package?
- INSIDE THE CASTLE - EXHIBITOR APPLICATION FORM
- INSIDE THE CASTLE - VENDOR under FESTIVAL MARQUEE APPLICATION FORM
- Exhibiting Over the Weekend...Inside the Castle
- What's included in our vendor package?
- INSIDE THE CASTLE - 'Street' Style VENDOR APPLICATION FORM
- Exhibiting at the Weekend...Sunday Market
- SUNDAY MARKET - EXHIBITOR APPLICATION FORM